1st grade teacher: Miss Sullivan. I thought she was pretty.
Color of First Bike: Red tricycle
First Crush: Patrick Packer
First Job: Babysitting as a teen
First Airplane Ride: I think I was 4 and it was to CA??
First Car: Parents' old burgandy Buick....so embarrassing, but at least I was driving to school!
First Speeding Ticket: Age 20 hurrying to the mall on my lunch hour with a co-worker. 45 in a 35 - Oops!
First Date: School dance with Luke something.... not too memorable!
First House: Cute white 2 story, 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bath in Higley, AZ. Loved it until we outgrew it.
First Gray Hair: 21 years old
Consider yourself tagged!
Move Slow & Make Things Giveaway No. 5
22 hours ago


3 comments:
way cute one! i'm not sure i can name all of mine!
cute. where do you find all of these?
Cute, but I am gonna have to do some thinking to remember all these!
Post a Comment