When Connor was two, I realized I hadn't seen nor heard him for about 20 minutes, so I thought I better go find him and see what he was up to. I found him sitting in the bathroom sink, with the water on, lining up all the little paper cups I kept in there so he could fill them up and take drinks out of each one. I picked him up - soaking wet - and let him keep just one cup of water. I took his wet clothes off, and proceeded to carry him with cup in hand, downstairs just as Taylor was coming up to find us. Connor saw Taylor below us and proceeded to dump the whole cup of water out on Taylor's head. Then he just laughed. {and so did I}
Shortly after that incident, Connor had something hanging from his nose, and Taylor was telling me to come wipe it, that it was gross. Then Connor went over to Taylor and blew his nose on him. So of course Taylor yelled. Then Connor laughed and did it again. Which made Taylor yell more and run away, which made Connor laugh more and chase him and try to blow his nose on him again. Each time Taylor would yell, "Mom, get the snot man away from me!" and Connor would just laugh and blow his little nose out. {what is it about snot that boys think is so funny?}
Hard to believe that little boy who is so sweet now, was so into mischief when he was little.

{I did my first scrapbook page - are you proud? Oh but I feel another addiction and hours spent going through photos, making pages, butt spreading while I sit here...}


10 comments:
That is cute! How funny that he had such a sense of humor at such a young age. Very cute pic, and scrapbook page. Im gonna get that down one day!
Way to go!! Cute page!
Your little man is hilarious!! and Look at YOU!!! Awesome layout!! Way to go!!! See you know how to digi-scrap!!!
my boys think stuff like that is hilarious too.
you are way talented with the scrap. love it
Once again, I will have to come to you when I am ready to digiscrap. It looks fun but very time comsuming.
♡ Great stories! Cute page! Scrapping is so much fun! TOTALLY addicting! :)
I am proud of you! Addicting iS RiGHT!!!!!! Those stories are hillarious. Great memories:)
that picture of your little man is soo cute!
Cute stories and adorable picture. I am proud of you for making that cute layout. Especially if it's your first!!
that is really cute! great job!!!
Post a Comment