Just think... you could host a spooky corn maze this fall. You could charge money and get enough to buy more Halloween stuff. Tell Luvpilot that it is an investment in your future!
Cracks me up! Man, girlfriend, you got on my new post FAST!!! After I posted it, I thought... dang, I should have asked for suggestions on what to wear in a family portrait!!! Let me know what you think!!! Have a great day! It's Friday... date tonight??!!!
I would keep it! It would be so fun to see what comes of it. This is the perfect time of year to have corn growing. You already have started with your fall decor. :)
Keep the corn! Keep the corn!! That is great! I've planted grass over other things before and seen the same thing. It should eventually not come back, but hey, you just might be able to feed the whole family!! Keep the corn!
Hee hee! I think you should keep it just to see too. That is hilarious that it is growing there! Remember to put up the picket fence around it so that no one can get in and touch it before it is ready!
That's wild! I wanna see if you get corn! My kids want to plant all the seeds of their fruit. They keep telling me they are planting fruit trees for me! LOL :)
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
20 comments:
Just think... you could host a spooky corn maze this fall. You could charge money and get enough to buy more Halloween stuff. Tell Luvpilot that it is an investment in your future!
p.s. If your crop fails I think there are government subsities for that kind of thing. This corn is going to make you rich no matter what!
Niiiiiiice. We barely have grass growing and you have corn!
Alright! Don't forget to post what time dinner will be once the corn is ready...
"Get that Corn outta my Face" Did you see that movie? Nacho Libre
You have my curiosity peeking too, I want to know if it'll produce or not!
That is so funny and so corny. I just can't figure it out. Did you have a corn fest in your yard last year? Or was it from a fly by crow?
♥ I must have missed the post on how it got there but it looks great! I'd let it grow too! :)
Cracks me up! Man, girlfriend, you got on my new post FAST!!! After I posted it, I thought... dang, I should have asked for suggestions on what to wear in a family portrait!!! Let me know what you think!!! Have a great day! It's Friday... date tonight??!!!
i like your corn, you need to keep it- it makes your yard unigue!!
My vote is to see if you get corn!!
living in the midwest, i know what corn looks like - how did it get in your yard though? neat!
wonder how it would look with a string of Christmas lights on it? m
How funny! Can't wait to see if you get some corn - HA!
Have a good weekend - Kellan
I would keep it! It would be so fun to see what comes of it. This is the perfect time of year to have corn growing. You already have started with your fall decor. :)
Keep the corn! Keep the corn!! That is great! I've planted grass over other things before and seen the same thing. It should eventually not come back, but hey, you just might be able to feed the whole family!! Keep the corn!
Hee hee! I think you should keep it just to see too. That is hilarious that it is growing there! Remember to put up the picket fence around it so that no one can get in and touch it before it is ready!
So farmer Tammy..,how much you gonna sell your corn for? That is hilarious! Im a little curious to see what happens too.
I'll be watching for the corn pictures!
Oh goodness...that is funny!!! It would be fun to see if corn really does grow from it?!?!
That's wild! I wanna see if you get corn! My kids want to plant all the seeds of their fruit. They keep telling me they are planting fruit trees for me! LOL :)
Post a Comment