Sunday, July 5, 2009

breaking news...

Another celebrity has died.

Dr. Phil appears to have jumped to his death sometime between the hours of midnight and 9:30 am today.

It is unclear at this time, how he managed to accomplish such a feat.

Funeral services were held immediately upon discovering the lifeless body.

People who knew him were found to have said:

"Oh, not Dr. Phil!"

"What!?"

"First Billy Mays, now Dr. Phil. Who's next?"

"Well, that sucks."

He is survived by Max, Dork & Dufus.


Rest in peace, Dr. Phil.


{Dr. Phil was one of the boys' fish. The real Dr. Phil is presumed to still be among the living. At least he was at the time this was published.}

24 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Did fish Dr. Phil also have inappropriate relations with a client?

Sorry about your Dr. Phil. I wouldn't be sad about the real Dr. Phil.

alpinekleins said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dr. Phil - I'm sure he'll be extremely missed by Max, Dork & Dufus. Hopefully he's swimming merrily along in fishy heaven ;)

Kristin

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

I was trying how they had the funeral services so quickly ... with MJ's taking forever .... duh...call it Monday morning here!

Scrappy Girl said...

LOL...with all the crazy deaths lately you had me wondering...

Vanessa said...

How did he get his name?? Did he have a bald spot and a beard?

Jamie said...

FIsh out of water huh? Poor guy, that will teach him.....

Collette said...

i am so sorry about dr. phil. and i will send you lots of sparklers next year, all you have to do is ask!! happy monday to you..

Anonymous said...

Watch out, it's been said they come in 3's!

Cynthia said...

Oh man! You got my hopes up for nothin'! Just kidding. Sorry about the fish. We've had that happen before too.

This weekend WE lost the neighbor's dog. They were out of town and we were supposed to let him in and out of the house. Except that he somehow got out of the yard and ran off. The Dad HATES that dog and wants to tip us! LOL! I hope Chester doesn't meet the same fate as Dr. Phil.

Jan said...

Oh that is so funny. I was riveted on the thought. Dr. Phil is a great name for a fish. Ha..

Bren's Life said...

You are too funny.. I was doing all I could to get your blog to open, So I could read about Dr. Phil dying.. I clicked on the comments before it could give me the error thing & throw me out. But your blog isn't open all the way??? But hey I can leave a comment. That's what counts!
Poor max, dork & dufus I hope their doing ok through all this!!!

Lene said...

Poor Max, Dork and Dufus. To have to witness something like that must be terrible. I hope they don't suffer from survivors guilt.

Kaylynn said...

Too funny!

mCat said...

I was actually kinda excited until I realized you were talking about your fish. May he rest in peace.

PS - LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner at the top. You are so good!

Trooper Thorn said...

The good ones are always taken from us so young.

Laynee said...

Girl, you kill me. I can always count on you to make me smile!!!

Missy said...

OMG! I thought you were talking about THE Dr. Phil! I figured Oprah had cut him off once again!

Jen said...

So sorry to hear about Dr Phil! And first off it is hilarious that you had a fish named Dr Phil, and secondly LOVE the post!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Oh I'm so sorry about your loss...and I don't believe that you had a fish, named Dr. Phil (LOL).

Hope you have a lovely week, much love: Evi

Just SO said...

RIP Dr. Phil.

Ashley said...

Wow, you totally got me with this one! I was reading it going "Dr. Phil died???? I had no idea!"

Sue said...

You little kidder! you had me goin..Seriously look at how many celebrities have died lately?

Jen said...

Glad I read this post to the very end! LOL. You had me going. I mean with the deaths of Jack-o and Farrah, and...you had me wondering! Sorry to hear about the boys' fish! What a fun name, tho, for a fish!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.
i was reading this and i was like DR. PHIL?????????? holy moly!!!! i didn't know he died! i was just picking up my phone to call some of my girlfriends and i kept reading....................
you got me GOOD Tammy!!!
lol!!!!
well.. i am sorry about your kids' fish though. poor little fella.