Oh, for the love of all that's holy, don't let him go down the Chevy path! Ford - Mustang!
On a side note, when Sugar Daddy spent so much time with a "certain car addiction", it was a relief when he finally bought it!
Like I say, if it's gonna be a mid-life crisis then by all means go the sports car route. I threatened Sugar that if he chose to get a girlfriend, he might as well just bring her on home, I had laundry, cleaning, cooking and other work to do!
And now look whats happened, I've gone and made an epistle of a simple comment. My apologies
...I picked up a National Enquirer today at the grocery store..and it said for Tammy to expect a new car in her future sometime within the next 6 months!
LOL, too funny! I know up until last week "V" was always looking at motorcycles, then we got him one for Father's Day and now he looks at motorcycle parts all the time! It's a never ending cycle!
No! Not worried at all! In fact you should be tryign to think of how to get a black eye in it! ;) they still have a drive in here in Springfield. http://www.route66-drivein.com/
That would make for a nice summer road trip. What more perfect place to get a black eye? :)
Wow Tam who's that Rob guy? :0 Funny! And yes you should be worried, very very worried!! You better get what you want first though.It did look awesome at the Imax the other night though. Is he always on that camaro forum like mine is on the jeep forums? He is obsessed!!
OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally NOT lying when I say that I went and looked over my husbands shoulder two days ago and that is EXACTLY what he was looking at!!! Seriously!!
I asked him if he was having a midlife crisis and he just laughed!!!!
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
22 comments:
If he is going to do your laundry room. mums the word! tee hee
LOL!! Cars? No problem.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Unless, of course you like Camaros, then you should google the Dead Milkmen and sing along!
Uh, oh. The OTHER kind of porn.
Every body sing along!:
Bitchin' camaro, bitchin' camaro...I ran over my neighbor!
♥ Definately!!! be afraid! :)
Oh, for the love of all that's holy, don't let him go down the Chevy path! Ford - Mustang!
On a side note, when Sugar Daddy spent so much time with a "certain car addiction", it was a relief when he finally bought it!
Like I say, if it's gonna be a mid-life crisis then by all means go the sports car route. I threatened Sugar that if he chose to get a girlfriend, he might as well just bring her on home, I had laundry, cleaning, cooking and other work to do!
And now look whats happened, I've gone and made an epistle of a simple comment.
My apologies
LOL...
...I picked up a National Enquirer today at the grocery store..and it said for Tammy to expect a new car in her future sometime within the next 6 months!
Great looking car! I can think of worse things for him to look at! LOL!
Dr. Hubby is currently packing around a book to take his motorcycle license test...ummm...he doesn't have a motorcycle! I understand you fear!
LOL, too funny! I know up until last week "V" was always looking at motorcycles, then we got him one for Father's Day and now he looks at motorcycle parts all the time! It's a never ending cycle!
No! Not worried at all! In fact you should be tryign to think of how to get a black eye in it! ;) they still have a drive in here in Springfield. http://www.route66-drivein.com/
That would make for a nice summer road trip. What more perfect place to get a black eye? :)
There are worse things he could look at...like really expensive foreign cars or girls... yes foreign and expensive.
Wow Tam who's that Rob guy? :0 Funny! And yes you should be worried, very very worried!! You better get what you want first though.It did look awesome at the Imax the other night though. Is he always on that camaro forum like mine is on the jeep forums? He is obsessed!!
I was bracing myself for the link.
You're just fine.
That is ALL my husband looks at as well! He insists that we need to bring our baby home from the hospital in a new Camaro!
Well, it could be worse! Tell him that the laundry room comes first.
OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am totally NOT lying when I say that I went and looked over my husbands shoulder two days ago and that is EXACTLY what he was looking at!!! Seriously!!
I asked him if he was having a midlife crisis and he just laughed!!!!
At least it's not SexyAZSingles.
Or counseling for over-spenders. Ü
Mine has his eye on a porsche..I said "oh no you don't"..not until the house is paid for.
The thing is he has owned one already..Maybe I should be worried..
As soon as you get your laundry room..Then he can have his car. That's fair..end of story.
My husband has been faithfully entering a contest to win a new mustang for about 2 months now. I feel your fear sista!!!
Oh no! I think you're in trouble . . .
:)
kristin
Hum....If it's his dream car, tell him to keep on dreaming!
Post a Comment