MSNBC's coverage of the men that brought weapons to the rally that I posted about earlier:
Did you just love how they edited it so you couldn't tell it was a black man? They come right out and say that white people showed up with guns. This wasn't about race you morons, and never has been!! Quit playing the race card once and for all. This wasn't about trying to take BO out like you inferred either. These people that had guns weren't even in the same room as BO. And who the heck is Mark Hinckley?? It was John Hinckley Jr. who took a shot at Reagan if that's who this idiot is trying to refer to. The gun carriers were trying to prove a point that it is our right to own and carry a weapon if we choose, and that we don't need more government in our lives, especially making our healthcare choices for us.
Please make the screaming in my head go away now.
**Guess what I found out later, thanks to Luvpilot. The people that brought the weapons to the rally, had contacted the police department beforehand, letting them know what they would be doing, and had gotten their permission. Probably even their blessing because they appointed an officer to them. I love the police officers here. I know where the majority of them stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Stupid liberal media.
I can hear your screaming clear over here!
I posted this too. It is so worthy to take note of. This is just outrageous. Thank goodness for youtube. When are they going to learn that Watchdogs are out there sniffing out the lies.
Bastards.
They forgot to mention that they were the mobsters too! ugh!
this is insane, thanks for posting this, I had no idea!
pisses me off!
i turn on various networks and the "screaming in my head" starts as they talk nonsense, lies and just plain avoidance to what is really going on.
crazy.
keep a sock or softball close by to throw when frustrated.
oh geez!!
This is ridiculous. I can't believe they edited it like that. I've mentioned before that I get most of my news from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, and yes, I know those aren't exactly the best places. Ü But they're the only ones I can take. And it was CLEARLY a black man walking around.
And OBVIOUSLY they weren't trying to take the President out. People who plot like that aren't stupid enough to walk around with their weapons out. Ü
♥ Oh my heck!!! Are you kidding me!!! rasist, it was a black guy! Dude these people piss me off so bad!!! I've had it will all this crap! It's time for a reality check!
SERIOUSLY? YOU ARE SHITTING ME! WHAT KIND OF CRAP MEDIA BULL ARE THEY TRYING TO PULL!?!
this is why i don't watch the news. i get livid fast. i was wondering where i could click to email those a$$holes and rip them a new one.
i'm peeved.
I have no words to describe how asinine that is.......
So that was banshee wailing I heard clear up here? That was you?
Well done...... I think I am just going to shoot blood right out my eyeballs.
Buncha idiots...to me, and I know SOOOooo many others who feel the same way, RACE IS NOT THE ISSUE! I have NO problem with a black man being President. And to either not get your facts straight before reporting, or worse, purposly not revealing that the man was black is just shameful. Shame shame shame.
And, I happen to live in north Idaho, the Mecca of White Supremacy (NOT! That reputation is a complete joke. There were 3 men headquarterd here which were the White Supremacists, and they held their yearly parade here, inviting thousands of people from ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. Other than that, 99% of the people here are NOT racists...but it did have the bonus of keeping the gangs - of all races - away. Just an observation.)
I cannot hear your screaming because of the screaming in my head!
Post a Comment