Obama’s Attorney General, Eric Holder, has apparently hired a cadre of left-wing, Democrat campaign bloggers to troll through the Internet looking for news stories and blog posts that denigrate the Obama agenda. After such websites are found it is the job of these secret lefty bloggers to leave comments that come to the support of Obamaism in the comments sections. It seems that Eric Holder has created his own little propaganda unit in a valiant effort to become the Bloggi Riefenstahl of the Obama era.
{Read the rest of the story
here.}
Not only that, but they are also
declaring war on Fox News, because heaven forbid anyone disagree with them or complain.
To quote Chris Wallace, I think White House Officials are "the biggest bunch of crybabies I have dealt with in my 30 years in Washington."
Waaaah!!!
13 comments:
I got a comment from an Obama supporter tonight. Coincidence??
It's ridiculous isnt' it! cry baby poopie pants!
NICE!!!!!!!! Does not surpise me at all.
Oh, it's not just Obama. People on both sides of the aisle do this. I *may* myself serve on such a team (obviously NOT for Obama or his ilk) but only as a volunteer and ONLY on news articles. Or, I may not.
My problem is that these people are being PAID to do this. And not with campaign funds but rather tax dollars. THAT'S what's wrong with the picture.
I've seen something like this coming. Not a bit surprised.
Hi Tammy - I've left a really cute award for your blog site on my post today, come on by sometime and pick it up:)
Kristin
crazy
freaky.
we gotta stay strong, informed and fight the good fight!
hey....nobody messes with my FOX NEWS.... ;)
Our tax dollars hard at work. Lame.
I believe we still have 1st Amendment rights in this country. Have the left wing cry babies forgotten that? Or does 1st Amendment rights only apply to them when they want to critcize a president that they don't like! Bring it on and let them know that I don't support anything that President Obama does, except callin Kanye West a jack*%$!
That is kick ass movements! OMG! So if as a blogger we diss O"bum"a we will pay the price of the Blog Bullies?
This is ridickerous. Do they really have nothing better to do? Healthcare? Unemployment? Afghanistan? And they pick BLOGGERS?!?!?
You can pry my computer out of my cold, dead hands.
Post a Comment