Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
11 comments:
ha- globull....
why didn't i think of that?
why i dig you- clever, funny, real, and "right"
If the government can register all the clouds, we might have a chance...
Who created this planet? I am pretty sure he is still in charge!!
I checked out Pedaling's post.. good link, great post by her.
Biggest bunch of "blow - bull" I've ever seen;)
Kristin
Yep and your are extremely clever!!
Oooohhh and being here reminds me that I need to go make sugar cookies now!!
Um... yeah. Bull is right.
i will check out the blog!
Global shmobal is what I have to say!
The inventor of the internet? LOL
Post a Comment