I have been meaning to watch this AND Cougartown. We don't have TIVO! I know, I know. It does mean I watch less tv though so I guess we'll keep not having TIVO and I'll keep missing the good shows.
This looks too cute to miss. Thanks for the heads up. I have been wondering what to watch on Wednesdays since my Tuesday is devoted to Biggest Loser and Thursday is Survivor. What and when is this Cougartown??
This looks so funny. Looks like another one to add to my list. I've been enjoying ABC's lineup so far this year. Cougartown and Modern Family both are cracking me up. Fast Forward seems pretty good too, and I'm looking forward to V.
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
14 comments:
I LOVE BRICK! And I love this show. Seriously, so funny. And when he whispers, I crack up.
And how about Cougartown? Are you watching that? Love it.
That is great!! I might actually have to start watching a few T.V Shows, well besides NCIS. I don"t miss those.
Hey, Tammy! I hope you've been having a good weekend. It's been raining here ALL weekend, so I've been a bum on the couch! ♥
I have been meaning to watch this AND Cougartown. We don't have TIVO! I know, I know. It does mean I watch less tv though so I guess we'll keep not having TIVO and I'll keep missing the good shows.
Looking forward to it right after parent/teacher conferences.
Hee hee hee - sounds great! Finally, something I really could look forward to watching!
Kristin
i should start watching tv again
This looks too cute to miss. Thanks for the heads up. I have been wondering what to watch on Wednesdays since my Tuesday is devoted to Biggest Loser and Thursday is Survivor. What and when is this Cougartown??
Looks so funny.
Sooo fantastic! I wish my mother had seen this before she named me Tiburon.
I am so clearly out of the loop and not watching any of the tv shows that all the cool kids are.
Funny stuff!
This looks so funny. Looks like another one to add to my list. I've been enjoying ABC's lineup so far this year. Cougartown and Modern Family both are cracking me up. Fast Forward seems pretty good too, and I'm looking forward to V.
Love this show! I can so relate!
Post a Comment