Also, I am the hugest Black Friday shopper! My friend and I leave about 3 am and get to every deal out there. It is such an adrenaline rush - we are always heading home as the traffic is going in the opposite direction to get to the mall! We find some killer deals out there!
happy birthday. my wishes to you on this monumental occasion:
your fave b-day treat an uninterrupted b-day nap some pilot love hugs from the boys a few homemade cards and something you've been eying for awhile..... like say new wood floors.... or whatever- i just wish you a happy day!
happy belated bday. i sent you an email. not sure if you got it...but just wanted to see if you still needed to ask me something. my email is kristaheap@hotmail.com
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
22 comments:
I couldn't agree more!
Also, I am the hugest Black Friday shopper! My friend and I leave about 3 am and get to every deal out there. It is such an adrenaline rush - we are always heading home as the traffic is going in the opposite direction to get to the mall!
We find some killer deals out there!
Happy Birthday Tammy!!!
I hope it's the best one yet!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIrthday!!!!
Happy birthday!!!
I hope you party like a ROCKSTAR!!!!
Woot! Woot!
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday! I'm with Vanessa. :)
That a girl! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday.
my wishes to you on this monumental occasion:
your fave b-day treat
an uninterrupted b-day nap
some pilot love
hugs from the boys
a few homemade cards
and something you've been eying for awhile.....
like say new wood floors....
or whatever- i just wish you a happy day!
Have the best birthday ever Tammy. I love you very much... Jan
you are SO one of my favorites, tammy! i think you and i would get along in person like a house on fire....
have a great day! get your freak flag flying---
TRU DAT!
love it! hope it's the best ever tam!
Hope you are having a great birthday! You deserve it!!
Happy Birthday to my "birthday twin."
Happy Birthday! Hope it is a great one!
Hope you have a Fabulous B-day! Cause YOU deserve it!
And to think I almost missed it! Happy Birthday Tammy!! I hope it was as fabulous as you are!! You deserve the best!
happy belated bday.
i sent you an email. not sure if you got it...but just wanted to see if you still needed to ask me something. my email is kristaheap@hotmail.com
It's never to late to wish friends a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"..
T.A.M.M.Y. you rock
HAppy BIRTHDAY!!! Love ya- and your blog :)
Happy Belated Birthday.
I knew I liked you. We're both November babies. Yeah for November!!!
Post a Comment