An Eagle's View had a giveaway that I entered and I won this:

I love, love to read but am always just picking up scraps of paper or whatever to stick in my books and they always end up falling out because someone is either crawling over my book or tossing my book or doing something that causes my bookmark to fall out, so I am so excited to have this big clip to use now.
{If you want one too, you can go to this etsy store to order one. I'm thinking they'd make great stocking stuffers.}


14 comments:
That is so cute! It is fun to win :D
I need a bookmark.
And she even personalized it JUST for you!
How cute! Great win.
cute. i love it!
i love it too! i may need one just like it..lol!
That is so cute. It sure beats the heck out of my post-it note.
Super cute!
Since our names both start with T we should share that...
just checked out that site...and i love all - the rings, bookmarks...so nice
too lovely!!!!
Those are Awesome! I'm heading over there right now!
:~D
Ah! Cute!
Yay! I'm glad it arrived and you love it!
Post a Comment