Thursday, November 19, 2009

randomness

Connor and I went to see Astro Boy yesterday afternoon. It was cute.
When I asked Taylor if he wanted to get out of school a little early to go see it with us, he said no because they were going to be learning more about the Constitution and the Founding Fathers during the last period. I was shocked but really loved that.

I think I want to get him this shirt:


He would love it.



I am having a problem with the Camaro.
I want to race everyone.
That car is so.dang.fast. {460hp.....until he supercharges it}
Wanna race?


I have a birthday coming up.
But let's not talk about that.
Birthdays suck.


Maria just gave me this:

Sweet huh?


Things I am in charge of this year for Thanksgiving dinner:
- the turkey
- rolls
- mashed potatoes
- cranberry sauce (thank you Fresh & Easy)
- maybe some pies. My MIL makes banana cream and pumpkin, but I make may make an apple with my secret Sweet Cakes recipe. (You AZ people should be jealous)

What are you in charge of?


There are only

35 days left until Christmas!

and I am almost done with my shopping. Yayness.


17 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

I haven't even started Christmas shopping. But I've got my lists. Does that count for anything? I kinda want to stretch the shopping out since I don't get to do it very often. So I want to savor the experience. And get stuff on sale.

That is a cool t-shirt.

Martha H. said...

You have a birthday coming up? Me, too!!! I hope it's a super happy one for you. :)

Vanessa said...

I think your Camaro would smoke my mini van.

I don't know what I am in charge of yet. I guess I need to ask.

I wish I could taste some of that apple pie. I bet it is heavenly!

Birthdays, shmirthdays. They are overrated anyway.

Watch your mailbox!

Anonymous said...

I'm in charge of all of Thanksgiving for my family 2 other families and 2 Soldiers who have no family here.

Trooper Thorn said...

Do they have a 16th ammendment T-shirt celebrating the introduction of federal income tax?

donna said...

great shirt!

Pedaling said...

where can i get me one of those shirts?

can we take the camaro on a ride next week?

alpinekleins said...

Love the shirt, wouldn't be any good in the camaro race, I have a Subaru outback (which I love) but it's definitely not fast :)

I'm making sweet potato souffle, it's the yummiest if you haven't tried it and rolls for Thanksgiving, and I'm also almost done with the shopping. But haven't started on the decorations and tree yet .

Kristin

Kaylynn said...

I too love learning about the constitution. I was lucky enough to have had a great teacher in that department.

kado! said...

oh...you have a b-day soon...i won't tell anyone!

i'm making the pies!

..that is the cutest blogger award I've seen...seriously!

kado! said...

oh...you have a b-day soon...i won't tell anyone!

i'm making the pies!

..that is the cutest blogger award I've seen...seriously!

Lene said...

I would love to race you...not because the poor SuBooBoo stands a chance, but I would love to see that car just GOOOO!

That shirt is great.

I am supposed to be in charge of everything, but that might change. I mean really, who wants to eat dinner that Typhoid Mary fixed?

Christmas shopping is almost done, but then I just keep adding things. I really have no self-control.

Wedding Dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...

Oh my hell, again with the shopping.
j/k
I'm just a little jealous. Haven't started mine. Not one thing.

oh,and I'm in charge of it all. I like it that way.
:)

Missy said...

Love the t-shirt!
I haven't even started shopping for Thanksgiving dinner let alone Christmas! This is unusual for me, I am usually done by Halloween!

AS Amber said...

I'm in charge of mashed potatoes. And my mother made it a point to tell me they require canned milk and salt to make them taste yummy. My sister said they also require...potatoes.

Aren't they funny??? I'm the youngest so they think I don't know about such things.

They're right.

I'm also in charge of bringing kool whip. I don't think they're for the potatoes.

Mama's Makin's said...

Rolls. :) All i am in charge of is ROLLS. All I ever get is Rolls and Jello. It's a benefit to being the only one in the family who makes homemade rolls. :) And to having a house too small to have the whole family over = so I never get the turkey !:) he he