She knew that because I live in AZ, I wouldn't have any real falling leaves at my house, (unless you count the neighbor's messy bougainvilleas, and I don't) and she took pity on me and sent me some of hers and also the cutest little magnets. I used the leaves in my Thanksgiving centerpiece, which I promptly forgot to take a pic of, but here they are right out of the package.

In fact, I forgot to take any pics of Thanksgiving at all. Bad mommy blogger.
So you'll just have to take my word that my table was gorgeous, my family adorable, and my turkey perfect. Maybe I can have a do-over and remember to take pictures.
Second, on Friday night Luvpilot and I went to see...
...and it was hilarious. We laughed until we had tears rolling down our faces. Especially when he started ad-libbing and cracking even himself and Guitar Guy (his opening act) up. Seriously funny stuff. This man was on stage for 2 hours, unlike some comedians (Seinfeld) and never took a break from Walter, to Achmed, to Peanut, to Jalapeno to Bubba J. Actually he did take one break before his encore to donate a portion of the ticket sales to our local food bank - $25,000 to be exact. That, and the fact that he brought his family with him, just made me love him even more. We saw him years ago when he was just starting out and I loved him then and love him now. I would go see him again tomorrow.
Then on Saturday, I got to meet this adorable girl for lunch. She is just as sweet and genuine as she is on her blog. I love it when you can turn imaginary friends into real life friends.

the end.


17 comments:
lookin good, ma!
omg..that guy is soooo funny!!
i'm thinking i need to go see this funny guy! a good laugh is the best!
see how much i love you---i send the cutest pic of you and the goofiest one of me.....i loved you- you were exactly as i expected. next time you come here and we'll do it again!
Sounds a great week! You look beautiful in that picture!
Great picture of the two of you and that's a perfect weekend re-cap!
The colors on those leaves are amazing. I don't think my palm trees will be dropping leaves this year.
We should get together and do a Thanksgiving re-do and take ONE MILLION pictures!
I had never even heard of him till just recently. I am going to have to check it out!
SO FUN to meet bloggy friends in real life! Peddling seems like a really fun, really on the ball woman - Very cool!!
Wow- you do look great!! And you still won't meet me what's up with that??
And I wish we had gone to that show. Even though I don't know his name. He sounds awesome!!!
Glad to say I have met you both...and you are both GORGEOUS.
How sweet...leaves in the mail. She is so thoughtful!
Jealous
Jealous
Jealous
Yep, three outta three.
Lucky girl
What a fun weekend! I am so jealous you got to see Jeff Dunham! My whole family LOVES him. He is so dang funny!
SO, so, SO, so, SO jealous!!!! He's hysterical. It's nice to hear he's a really decent human being too.
Cute pics, especially that last one. What a couple of gorgeous chics!!!
How sweet! I guess we don't appreciate all those crunchy leaves in UT. Maybe I should mail my BFF in AZ some snow from Christmas.
The perfect Holiday weekend!!
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
The leaves, the comedy and the ladies! So glad you had fun:)
Kristin
Don't feel bad I forgot to take pictures to... We need to remind each other to not forget on Christmas... We forget then we are really bad mommy bloggers!
I love the picture of you at the end your so pretty!
WOW! You guys are Beautiful!!! Seriously! I'll have to check her blog out...I see her comments all over blog-land..I guess I need to go and meet her!
I'm SO glad you liked the leaves! Now I'll be waiting for you to send me some Hot-pool weather around April!...OK??!! ;)
Post a Comment