Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today's post of note.

5 comments:

Devri said...

Thanks for the info.. I didn't know.. If you woould had told me this last year, I would have been shocked. now. not so much.. And that is sad... :(

It has got to stop!

Justin said...

Wow! That's crap!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Why don't we just shut down the military and open the borders for every thug and creep in the world to come here and we will help them take over our country! This is going way to far. Do the people behind this know what that guy would do to one of our soldiers if caught? A fat lip would seem like a dream compared to what terrorists would do to our men and women! WAKE UP PEOPLE.
Thanks for sharing.

Pedaling said...

tanks,
do you ever say tanks instead of thanks?
i do.

Lillian J. Banks said...

Thanks- I wonder how it went?