Friday, January 15, 2010

"it has nothing to do with Obama"

{photo via flickr}

Democrats are saying this about their losing MA candidate, Coakley: "I don't think it says that the Obama agenda is a problem. I think it says, 1) that she's a terrible candidate, 2) that she ran a terrible campaign, 3) that the climate is difficult but she should have been able to overcome it, and 4) that Democrats beware -- you better run good campaigns, or you're going to lose."


Yeah, that's it.
It's not because the American people don't like what's happening to their county.
It's not because they're disappointed with Obama.
It's not because they're disappointed in the way the liberal Democrats are handling things.


Scott Brown raised a million dollars every day this week. People from every state donated to his campaign, not just people in MA. Think they want change?

Brown is kicking butt in the polls. Even many independants have said they are voting for him. Think they want change?

It's only been a year, but people are sick of not being listened to,
of the wrong type of change being rammed down their throat.


Change.....it's a comin', and this time for the better.


11 comments:

mCat said...

Just last night I said out loud to Splenda. "I wish I could vote in MA"

See ya Dems!

Mikki said...

Nothing like living in denial. Can't wait for our elections.

Lene said...

Nothing like a little change...from the people!

Pedaling said...

and i cannot wait!

(oh, and it just may also be that ever so UNPOPULAR health care bill, as well, the one coakley would vote for and brown would not, if given the chance, that is)

Jamie said...

"We the People.......

Maria said...

Tell it Sister!!

Nikki said...

It's funny it only took less than a year for the democrat machine to die. Laughing...:)N

Mama's Makin's said...

I love that! I hope that is his commercials! :) It is nice to have a hope! I am so scared their aren't enough people to overthrow this crazy thing that is happening. I hope and pray that there are!

Bren's Life said...

We watched a "I hate Chris" That tv show that used to be on. He was running for class president. Well I swear both Troy & I said "That's totally Obama's speeches.. It was crazy , like he took all his BS from a comedy on tv & won... UGH!

Rainy Day Farm said...

I will be watching this vote for sure!

Missy said...

Awesome post! We so need a change!