"It is to me a new and consolatory proof that wherever the people are well-informed they can be trusted with their own government; that whenever things get so far wrong as to attract their notice, they may be relied on to set them to rights."
I guess I have not been keeping up because I just visited Pedalings blog and she has a picture of this guy too - I don't know who he is??? I have some homework to do.
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
21 comments:
Alright - long live Scott Brown :)
Kristin
cute photo by the way
words not necessary!
happy, happy!
Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.
Sweet victory
Oh ya baby, the people have spoken! Is Washington listening?
I knew this is what your WW would be!!! Quite a feat, from what I hear.
"It is to me a new and consolatory proof that wherever the people are well-informed they can be trusted with their own government; that whenever things get so far wrong as to attract their notice, they may be relied on to set them to rights."
—Thomas Jefferson
As we say it in Tonga- Oku ou fiefia i he Mamani! whoo hoo!
I guess I have not been keeping up because I just visited Pedalings blog and she has a picture of this guy too - I don't know who he is???
I have some homework to do.
Pure happiness coming from me!
And he's cute, too!
Big smiles from me too.
happy ;)
:) :) :)
I want to hug his neck!!!
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Sweet Victory!!!
Love it!
Thanks for the e-mail. Since then I have gotten up to speed and I am way excited!!! :D
Wasn't it just the kind of news we all needed to hear?
I was sooooo excited when I heard this! The people have spoken! I bet Ted Kenedy is rolling in his grave!
Post a Comment