Monday, February 1, 2010

it's love month

and here are some things I am loving...





{Warning Amy there are hearts and pinkness!!}







and it's pink case:




Comments from this little boy on Facebook:



he makes me laugh.



{even though they are ruining my diet}







Lunch with these two:

{old pic, sorry girls}




Anything you're loving at the moment?

22 comments:

Heather said...

we're kindred spirits I tell ya! I wear the same perfume {love it] and can never get enough cinnamon bears!

Kristina P. said...

I am loving the nice, sunny weather!

Mama's Makin's said...

I love your decor. I love that you Blogged today :) I love that I still have otis spunkmire in my freezer :)

Sue said...

I love that it's almost spring..This inversion we are havin is yucky!! I always luv your decor.

Jen said...

Umm why did you have to mention the cinnamon bears? Now I must go get some from the store. I love them! LOL I like you Kindle (and the story your reading ;).

Lene said...

Oh the pink case for you KINDLE!!

A little jealous...

Martha H. said...

Your Valentine's stuff is so cute!

Wonder Woman said...

Oh my gosh. It's February. I'm gonna have a baby THIS MONTH.

holy crap.

Pedaling said...

WELL, i do love your pink case and everything pink.

i love people.
most people, that is.

i love your blog.

i love to blog.

i love to read



blogs.

Vanessa said...

My 44oz DC. I fear that I will soon have to give it the boot.

Your decor is cute as always. And I want to squish Connor's cheeks.

donna said...

i am loving my chocolate chip cookie.

Da Bergs said...

I love your cute Valentine decorations!!!

kado! said...

love your list! You got Great taste!

Mikki said...

Ooh! love what you did with those suckers in the glass container. I bought some of those a week or two ago, to give my girls. Maybe I'll use them as decor instead.
I'm loving painkillers right now. :)

alpinekleins said...

I've said it before - I totally want to come live at your house. At least for a minute - sigh. Tooooo pretty in pink:) Hope you have a wonderful 'love' day.

Kristin

Scrappy Girl said...

I am loving my Valentine decor too. I love that Wild Child told me last night that "you are not allowed to be mad or whip kids butts on valentines day." I love Candy, Baby scented goodies from Victoria's Secret...February should smell like candy.

mCat said...

Am I supposed to decorate for Valentine's day TOO? Hell.

I wish I had a decor or too.

I love yours. And cinnamon bears.

Kristina said...

So, do you really like Joyce or just the Kindle? He's not my cup of tea, personally, even though I really like writers from that era. I'm happy to hear that you love the Kindle. I've been wondering about those. Intriguing.

Oh, and when it's Love Month, I have to go with the cinnamon hot lips, or even better the cinnamon hearts with sugar on the outside. They are incredible. Currently my tongue is raw from too much cinnamon goodness . . . if there is such a thing as too much.

At the moment I am loving your posts. Of course, this moment occurs frequently--a fact for which I am truly thankful. Always a pleasure to read your thoughts. Keep them coming.

Amy said...

I am not a pink hater.... but just not so in love with hearts. Your decor is darling! I love my kindle and I too have a pink...hot pink cover. What have you read on it? Do you like it? Love the Ed Hardy perfume... I really want the new one- it smells yummy! Great List!

Kim said...

I too LOVE and I mean LOVE ED HARDY PINK!!!! My son tells me every day that I smell like fruit. How's that? But I still LOVR IT!!!! Plus I love cinnamon bears--especially chocolate covered.

Missy said...

I love your love things!~

Jane said...

I'm loving your table centerpieces!! Thanks for the Ed Hardy perfume reminder, I tried it forever ago and loved it and then forgot about it. It is so yummy!