Sunday, February 28, 2010

sunday thoughts

Treat everyone you come in contact with as if they were going through a trial.

80% of them are.

20 comments:

Euripides said...

More power to Arizona moms! I crossed by your site today and thought I'd thank you for your thoughts. Cheers!

Cynthia said...

You are so right! A big smile can hide A LOT of pain.

Sometimes even GOOD changes are stressful and hard too.

CB said...

This is totally right. I actually think it is closer to 100% - I have found even in very happy times life is not perfect :D

Love One Another!

Thanks for the Sunday message :D

onehm said...

Perfect thought for this Sunday. Now can I remember it throughout the week...that can be trouble for me, you know!

Unknown said...

Words of wisdom. If we all lived like this the gals on Miss America would be out of wishes!

mCat said...

So true! If we only knew what was really going on behind each other's front doors. We might be a little more gentle.

Great thought friend!

xoxoxo

collette said...

Yep... you never know...
Remember when my husband died and you flew out to KY? You and Julianne and I went to the mall to buy me a new dress for his funeral. It was so bizarre to me -- we were there with all these people who were just going along with life as normal, and they had no clue that I was there buying a dress for my husband's funeral. You just don't know what people are going through - even while shopping at the mall.

Linda said...

So true...and great advice!

Mikki said...

Great advice! Now if we could all just heed it.
Maybe I shouldn't have flashed my brights at the dumb taxi driver who'd just flashed his at me today, who knows what his trial is?

Fuzzy Slippers said...

This is so true. And such a lovely thing to think and share. :D

Pedaling said...

makes all the difference how we treat those around us.....something to remember.

Vanessa said...

Collette just made me cry.

Very good thought.

I will try not to be so mean to strangers.

kado! said...

true...you never really know what anyone is going thru! Puts everything in a new perspective!

Sue said...

perfect!

Missy said...

Great words to live by!

alpinekleins said...

Oh so true, and I think the number is a little bit higher . . .

Kristin

Da Bergs said...

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!

raising4boys said...

Amen sister!

Erin said...

I read this yesterday. I'm kind of hiding from blog world right now, because I'm not in a good place. But I wanted to come back and let you know that I appreciate, really appreciate this thought. It made me look at things differently, even when I was at Wal-Mart this morning.

Thank you.

tiburon said...

Excellent thought!