You do it of course!! That Hires Big H looks delicious!! And I love Hires fries they are soooo greasy. I always get the lemon chicken sandwich it is so stinking good! Looks like fun! And he is a cutie patootie! :)N
So cute! Ah, the perks of being the wife of LuvPilot. That's probably the only reason your Mom let him steal you away from here- he can get you back here for BIG moments like that!
And I'm not going to ask which hamburger joint that is because I'm avoiding the new ones lest I develop a taste for their yummy offerings. Can't miss what I haven't had!
Who the crap is that psycho woman in the background of your picture with Colton? Do you see her? It looks like her disembodied head is growing out the side of your cranium!
happy birthday to your way cute nephew, and tell him congrats for having the most amazing aunt on the planet!!! very nice... I heard a statistic not to long go about the percentage of children that are happy and successful in life directly correlating to how many extended family love and care for them! It is so healthy for all!!! Sweet!
What a nice Auntie you are. Colton was a happy guy! and Justin...that psycho woman is the waitress. I didn't notice at the time that she was trying to get in the pic!
K, the nephew looks JUST LIKE YOU! What a sweet aunt you are! And I love Hires, too. They have the BEST ice! I know, that's weird, but you don't always get that little chunky ice everywhere!
We left Utah 20 years ago, and the first time we asked someone in Seattle for "fry sauce" they looked at us like we were idiots. I can tell you for a fact that Mountain Home, Idaho, is the last place between the Utah border and the North Pole where you can ask for fry sauce and they'll know what you're talking about.
It was so worth braving the cold! Hires is right by my man's office... I always want to eat there when I meet him for lunch and we have yet to go there... I am taking a stand for some fry sauce.
So I take it that it was Hires fry sauce you brought home not Arctic circle. Even better!! Didn't I just say something about Hires to you? I am so jealous!! I can taste that right now and a vanilla diet coke!
What a good Aunt you are! Yikes that burger is huge! Forget the cookie bars, that thing will blow a diet out of the water faster than you can say thunder thighs! What is it 3000 calories? Hope it was good!
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
34 comments:
You do it of course!! That Hires Big H looks delicious!! And I love Hires fries they are soooo greasy. I always get the lemon chicken sandwich it is so stinking good! Looks like fun! And he is a cutie patootie! :)N
You are so good to sacrifice for a loved one! ;)
YAY for Fry Sauce!!
And your nephew could be YOURS! What a cutie!!
Awww, who can resist that cutie? Both of them of course!
connor is such a good sport. ;)
So cute! Ah, the perks of being the wife of LuvPilot. That's probably the only reason your Mom let him steal you away from here- he can get you back here for BIG moments like that!
And I'm not going to ask which hamburger joint that is because I'm avoiding the new ones lest I develop a taste for their yummy offerings. Can't miss what I haven't had!
Mmmm. i love hires!
I could eat a burger every day, every meal.
Dang, that burger looks too good!
Cute pics, but I gotta ask you one thing...
Who the crap is that psycho woman in the background of your picture with Colton? Do you see her? It looks like her disembodied head is growing out the side of your cranium!
Crazy times at the Hires Big H.
(I wish I could have gone... dang job!)
You must be the most awesomest aunt in the world!!! What a lucky little fellow!
Hope he had a great day.
happy birthday to your way cute nephew, and tell him congrats for having the most amazing aunt on the planet!!!
very nice...
I heard a statistic not to long go about the percentage of children that are happy and successful in life directly correlating to how many extended family love and care for them! It is so healthy for all!!! Sweet!
Yeah, I'd fall for that cute face anytime! You're looking particularly tan and beautiful :)
Kristin
What a great Aunt and what a lucky boy! He does indeed have a very cute face!:)
I think Utah has the best rootbeer, ice cream and all that sort of stuff! :) Yummy!
Hell yeah you do it for that cute face and for Hires!
What a nice Auntie you are. Colton was a happy guy! and Justin...that psycho woman is the waitress. I didn't notice at the time that she was trying to get in the pic!
Aw, tell him Happy Birthday from me, too!
And my goodness that burger looks divine! Now I am craving one . . .
K, the nephew looks JUST LIKE YOU! What a sweet aunt you are! And I love Hires, too. They have the BEST ice! I know, that's weird, but you don't always get that little chunky ice everywhere!
We left Utah 20 years ago, and the first time we asked someone in Seattle for "fry sauce" they looked at us like we were idiots. I can tell you for a fact that Mountain Home, Idaho, is the last place between the Utah border and the North Pole where you can ask for fry sauce and they'll know what you're talking about.
Happy Birthday to the little guy!
you are such a great Aunt!
♥ That's awesome! What an awesome aunt!! :)
Oh soo fun! That is one lucky nephew.
How could you resist a face like that?!?
And I was wondering the same thing Justin was...she's kind of scary!
You must be his favorite aunt!! We all knew you were craving UT fry sauce. Mmmmm now i want a Root beer float.
What a fun trip and birthday for the birthday boy :)
You two are such good sports!
It was so worth braving the cold! Hires is right by my man's office... I always want to eat there when I meet him for lunch and we have yet to go there... I am taking a stand for some fry sauce.
What a doll baby!! Of course you go, that was a no brainer!!
Did you get a doggie bag? I'd love one of those burgers!!
So I take it that it was Hires fry sauce you brought home not Arctic circle. Even better!! Didn't I just say something about Hires to you? I am so jealous!! I can taste that right now and a vanilla diet coke!
OH! He is cute! I would have went to!
I'm going on four days trying out a meatless lifestyle and that burger is sending me over the edge! Nom-nom-nom-nom-nom.
Oh the fabled fry sauce...
And that burger...yummo!
Happy Bday to Colton.
What a good Aunt you are! Yikes that burger is huge! Forget the cookie bars, that thing will blow a diet out of the water faster than you can say thunder thighs! What is it 3000 calories? Hope it was good!
wow that looked good and he is a lucky chap...
oh yeah you were looking pretty good yourself!!!
oh...that is awesome! You are an awesome Aunt!!
I am not sure I mentioned how irritated I am that I didn't get to see you.
Post a Comment