What is your race?
Are you Hispanic or Latino?
Do you use drugs?
Have you ever smoked marijuana?
How often do you use drugs?
Do you drink alcohol?
How many times have you drank alcohol in the past month?
Most of the questions were multiple choice, and of course all of his answers regarding drugs and alcohol were 'no', but then he came to this question:
How many times in the past year have you held a handgun?
a) 0
b) 1-10
c) 11-20
d) 21-30
e) 31+
Want to guess what his answer was?



21 comments:
Wow. I don't care if it were anon, what the hell are they doing asking those type of questions?
I'll be surprised if this doesn't cause a stink.
P.S. nice shot ;-)
Well technically that isn't a "handgun".
E.
And did they share the answers w/the class?
lol - I almost added "I know, technically this isn't a handgun".
And I kinda thought the same thing, Ash.
And no, they didn't read the answers out in class. Taylor also told me some of his friends made up answers they thought would be funny, so not sure what purpose that will serve.
What the H? I guess in AZ they can ask those questions now.
Like they think they are going to get honest answers...ridiculous!
Did he get A on the test?
Have you seen that old sketch from "The Mary Tyler Moore" show, where she's being interviewed by Lou Grant, and he asks increasingly inappropriate questions, so she winds up answering the previous question in an attempt to avoid the current one?
"What is your religion?"
"Sir, you can't ask-"
"Why aren't you married?"
"Presbyterian."
How funny would it have been if your kid had done the same?? Cuz anonymous or not, those questions are just not appropriate. (My kids, however, would have answered similarly to yours, although I have never shot a gun in my life!! Daddy's a fed...)
Lol, I can see a "Dear___, I can explain" letter coming soon!
Atta boy! But that is a weird test to give kids...
Like it is really anonymous...
Public school--you gotta love the "mainstream mentality". All of my children have been trained to fire a gun, not that they all enjoyed it but I wanted them to know the right way. Does that make sense? Except for my baby--she is just 11. Luv me some lock and load baby--hey--maybe you could use that piece of worthless quiz paper for target practice?
Yes it's me! I know long time no blog talkie!! I can't believe the questions. Scary to think our kids might be smoking & drinking already. But cool on the gun thing. Too funny. Hope life is good. Miss ya!
Wait, so ARE you Hispanic or Latino?
score!
way to make his mama proud!
I can't believe they are asking that kind of stuff. It is kind of scary that they are doing that. I am guessing it is a liberal group trying to see how violent the teens of Arizona are going to be in the future. At least you guys have guts down there. We have a bunch of granola loving tree huggers here! Great pic by the way!
Hmmm, I wonder which one it could be.
I hope all the kids answered with letter "e", maybe that'll keep all the liberals out of Arizona.
wow... what a NEATO FRITO questionairre!
Sounds like what they ask around here :)
um...I would be pissed off if my kids were given that test. Even if it was anonymous. Were you alerted to the test before hand? crazy questions that are none of the schools business.
...but I like that his answer could have made them think...sounds like they need that!
haha, that's hilarious!
The questions are pretty ridiculous anyways because do they really expect that a kid who is doing drugs is actually going to admit it to them?
Good for him. It is those handguns that are keeping him out of trouble. If more children had a hobby/interest that their parents fostered there would be less teens/children in trouble!
That second amendment rocks!! :)
xo
Post a Comment