Went here...
for some of this...
stayed in this amazing villa....
with it's own private pool...
ate a lot...
did a little shopping here....
came home just in time for BUNKO!
where I not only won the big prize,
I got to spend some time holding the most adorable baby girl.
I totally wanted to suck on her cheeks but refrained.
(sorry, cellphone pic)
It was the best week ever!!
(actually, none of the above actually happened, except for the baby part. it just sounded better than what I really did last week.)










31 comments:
OK Tammy! I was about ready to get into the "I hate Tammy line"
Except I'm pretty sure you deserve all those wonderful places and foods.
However, baby is better than any of it!
Love her darling bow.
And your flowers are your shirt are the cutest things ever!
you had me goin'
You look really really skinny.
You totally got me. I was SOOO VERY JEALOUS!! I was wondering where the location was. It definately looks heavenly.
The baby is pretty darn cute too!
Great picture of you too - You are gorgeous!!
I sort of hate you.
I was beginning to get a jealous lather up...then I read on. You got me too.
Cute baby and what a cute lady holding her.
you're hilarious Tammy!!
you'll see who REALLY read your post... wontcha??? haha!
Ha ha! So your saying it was all a lie? I feel so duped.
Don't you have a private pool anyway?
Hey I did the same thing.....
Crap! I was so jealous!! Actually, I still am! The baby is so cute!
Lucky Girl! Beaches and babies!
ha ha you really had me going... but the baby part was the BEst part - and you have to tell me where you got your pink top. That is too cute!
That sounds so absolutely perfect.
You totally had me. I kept thinking, why I didn't remember that you were going on a spectacular vacay.
Babies are nice though
You're too much - I actually believed it!
You got me!
ps. I love your shirt!
Well, it was a nice dream anyhow!!
The baby is totally adorable!! I can see how you wanted to take a bite out of those cheeks. I love your top too, so cute!
I totally want to go to that vacation spot now.
Can I just admit here that I broke out laughing when I read this? I just might steal this idea for a future post...
I'm laughing. And dying of curiousity over where those shots are from - next year is our 15th and my 40th, and since I won't be getting a sweet baby girl to squeeze, that place might work for a present as well :-)
You look great!!
oh I wish too... and that baby sure is sweet isn't she?
Color me GREEN because I am so jealous! A good part of my meager summer vacation was spent in an auto repair shop in Boise, Idaho. Sigh. What a dream week you just had!
What a dream week you had. Looks like heaven to me. But then again, so does that cute little baby :)
Hey, I finally made it over to that cute boutique you told me about! OMG!! I wanted to take home EVERYTHING! Have you been in lately? They have all their Halloween decor out and it is the cutest stuff ever. And I can't wait to fit into their darling clothes :)Thanks for telling me about it!
At least Bunko was fun! When you really have a week like that you have to take me with you because right now that all looks heavenly! And can you believe I didn't get to hold that baby?! Every time I wanted to it wasn't my "turn", baby hoggers!
You look awesome...
you little kidder..
you had me going.
If you go take me with you!!!
The girl at work said nothing would be better therapy for me now than sun, sand, and a cabana boy, lol.
Looks like fun. Where is that? Manti?
Yay for the win. And getting to hold the baby.
Okay so I am a dork. Well yay for baby holding.
I was soooooooooooo jealous!!! HAHAHA... you are a nut!!!
you are hysterical!!! I was actually wondering about the private pool part!!!
:)
I take holding the babies any day!
Post a Comment