Hahaah!!!! I love it! Boys are so fun! :) I wanted to let you know, I am having a Chalk Paint Giveaway (2 cans)…Stop by and check it out…And I have a few finished projects…a slipcover with ribbon ties down the backs, a chalkboard I revamped and a new piece of furniture that orig. was $2300 that I snagged for $200…and the story about trying to get it home! lol :D
Ha Ha..hysterical. Just what you'd expect from a bunch of great youth. and ya know what....IT IS important that our kids hang with other "good kids". After having raised 5....I know how influential GOOD friends were in their decision making and course of life they take.
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
27 comments:
Funny! I am thinking Taylor instigated the whole thing : )
Funny! Why would anyone think this was a good sign to put up?
Boys, they are so funny!
I love the East coast and their trees. It's gorgeous there!
so cute!
Technically, they aren't standing. They are crouching.
dumb signs are not to be followed.
That is to cute!
Great picture! I am seriously trying to figure out what that sign could really mean.
That's great!
LOL... Good one boys!
Too funny...this is a classic "Words on Wednesday."
LOL.
LOL! And seriously how great are those tree lined streets?!
Do you think it was his idea? I bet it was.
If Tay was a few years older - or I was still in high school - I think we'd have been good friends.
Still smiling.
That's funny!
It looks like they are having a good time.
They are all so cute.
I bet there are broken hearts and swooning females all over the US!
Hahaah!!!! I love it! Boys are so fun! :) I wanted to let you know, I am having a Chalk Paint Giveaway (2 cans)…Stop by and check it out…And I have a few finished projects…a slipcover with ribbon ties down the backs, a chalkboard I revamped and a new piece of furniture that orig. was $2300 that I snagged for $200…and the story about trying to get it home! lol :D
That's my kind of teens!
Such good boys!
If that is the most rebellious they get... :)
LOVED the apple experiment. I showed it to my kids :)
That picture was probably taken right as a cop drove by.
{{{{{{snort}}}}
These are my kind of people.....
Such Rebels! It's a scandal I tell ya. That is so clever.
Hee hee so funny :)
Kristin
and...clever ones!!
what a great shot.
Ha Ha..hysterical. Just what you'd expect from a bunch of great youth.
and ya know what....IT IS important that our kids hang with other "good kids".
After having raised 5....I know how influential GOOD friends were in their decision making and course of life they take.
Oh! There not standing, technically!
Great photo!
Such great memories he is making!
Only boys think that kind of stuff is funny. They are a whole other species. Too funny!
Post a Comment