Tuesday, December 23, 2008

project 365


I've said it before and I'll say it again,

I'm not a scrapbooker.

I hate it.
It stresses me out.
I love the final product, but I don't have the patience or want to spend the time {it would cut into my blogging time}.
But even I could maybe handle this good idea.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I'm like you...scrapbooking stresses me out because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to doing it. This looks fun, tho! Have a wonderful Christmas with your sweet family.

Kristina P. said...

Merry Christmas, Tammy!

Vanessa said...

Just do it digitally like I do. It's much easier that way.

Ash said...

Ugh, then I would have to give up blogging. And I had to give up reading to take on blogging. Soon I'd have to give up my husband, my children, bathing...oh wait.

A slippery slope my friend.

It is a fabulous idea though. I guess my blog has kind of turned that page - but that was not my original intent. Sounds like I need to reevaluate. Resolution anyone?

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Adventure girl said...

How cool! Can't wait to see some of the pages! Have a super gerat Christmas this year!

chelle said...

On my way to check this out! M