Tuesday, May 25, 2010

how to get your lost camera back

This made me smile.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very creative. I loved the post. Thanks for sharing...:)

Vanessa said...

That's funny!

Lindsey Buck said...

I'm saving that forever!!! And I just might have to make my own. That made my morning right there.

Cheeseboy said...

Funny stuff. I hope he got it back.

mCat said...

That is too funny! I am thinking I should do something similar!

Missy said...

Love this! Awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Pedaling said...

so, let's get together and take our own "missing camera" photo's....

all except the bathtub, one.


(i love his blog- thanks for sharing)

Heather said...

What a great idea! I am trying to think what scandalous pose would creep out the thief to give it back!

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! That's too funny :)

Happy blogoversary :)

alpinekleins said...

So dynamo! I am now following along, love his expressions!

Kristin

Teachinfourth said...

I saw that awhile ago…I was tempted to copy the idea, but I didn't want to do any thunder stealage…

Love the idea though.