Tuesday, September 14, 2010

just tell me you don't wanna get up and dance while watching this



Thanks to Mindi for sharing it first.

15 comments:

Mindi said...

YAY~!

thanks for re-posting. i tried to get it to work all last night and earlier today to no avail.

who thinks of these things?

Annette Lyon said...

I love mob dances (or whatever they're called). She's one cute little girl with some real talent!

CB said...

That is so funny - Was it planned? It had to be. Still just so cool. I wonder if the little girl realized all those people were dancing with her.

Vanessa said...

So cute!

Kim said...

It makes me exhausted just watching it, but so dang cute!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That was fabulous!!!!

I wish I had a pint of that energy!

Cheeseboy said...

Okay, I went from crappy day to laughing my tail off. Fortunately, I am like a lizard, so I can grow a new tail.

Jamie said...

I am pretty sure I am the old lady in the back on the chair just smiling.

Pedaling said...

haha, diaper diva's comment!

they had that whole routine down!

Impressive!

The Heaps said...

Nice! What a cute little girl.

imbeingheldhostage said...

This is SO stinkin' awesome. Thank you for posting this :-)

onehm said...

Precious and wonderful!! Love it!

Lene said...

Love it...but it is too late to be dancing tonight.

Heather said...

That was too cute!!!

Mama's Makin's said...

Tammy if I ever where an outfit like the tie die skirt, leggins and shirt that is too shirt lady please, just shoot me and put me out of my misery.