Monday, February 7, 2011

so glad she threw that salad in there....

...otherwise people would be calling Michelle Obama a hypocrite with her anti-obesity campaign:

The Superbowl menu, released by the White House:

*Bratwurst

*Kielbasa

*Cheeseburgers
*Deep Dish Pizza

*Buffalo Wings

*German Potato Salad
*Twice Baked Potatoes
*Snyders Potato Chips and Pretzels

*Chips and Dips

*Salad

*Ice Cream

35 comments:

common sense said...

And now she wants to try and tell the restaurants what their portion sizes should be.

" Hit It......." said...

You want to bet the 1st. kids weren't having salad? Cerntainly, Mr. Smoker President wasn't eating salad....I am just saying!

I know I boxed my butt off this morning because of what I had to eat yesterday.

Vanessa said...

And she is on the Disney channel talking about portions size....have you seen her?

Pedaling said...

everytime she comes on the disney channel, baylee yells at her. hehe

she's such a hypocrite loser and has a big wide ass butt, to boot!

Anonymous said...

that's what my menu looked like too...only without the salad :)

mCat said...

Unbelievably hypocritical.

I felt the need to share with my entire kickboxing class this morning what I ate yesterday. No hiding here. :)

mCat said...

Unbelievably hypocritical.

I felt the need to share with my entire kickboxing class this morning what I ate yesterday. No hiding here. :)

Justin said...

Depends on what kind of salad it was...

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow. I'm really glad my tax dollars are going for stuff like that.
I'm so excited to go to work and have more money taken out!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow. I'm really glad my tax dollars are going for stuff like that.
I'm so excited to go to work and have more money taken out!

Mikki said...

Salad...the saving grace.
I did have a veggie tray out yesterday. It went relatively untouched.

Lene said...

Good thing she wasn't here yesterday pushing her portion control with the cheese ball.

Anonymous said...

Portion size and healthy eating are only for us peons who are forced to buy ObamaCare and hope to be "cared" for. Elitist like herself get to eat whatever they like, smoke whatever they like, and be potatos on whatever couch they like. It's not hypocritical it's progressive elitism.

Teachinfourth said...

I'd have shown up with a spread like that...

CB said...

Is potato salad non fattening? Just sayin...

Stacey said...

Man you guys are mean! lol

Heather said...

Those people really are too much - dontcha think?

Janiece said...

that was the White House SUPER BOWL menu....
Boy, they don't know what Super Bowl food is...
We had salad too...
it is called 7 layer...
heheeeeee

gigi said...

And no one ate it either! They probably threw it in the Garden compost pile.

J.J. said...

Thanks for my first belly laugh of the day!

Cheeseboy said...

Oh man, I am so hungry now.

Lisa Loo said...

Menu??

What is this thing called, Super Bowl Menu??!!

It was every man, woman for themselves around here.

Some pretty scary things were ingested in the name of football madness yesterday!!!

brandy said...

Oh, I'm sure we'll be hearing her boosting about how "every veggie for the super bowl salad was hand picked by ME from MY garden"....blah, blah, blah.

susette said...

Oh they would have had to roll me outta there if I was invited!!

Loralee and the gang... said...

I am "suurrre" that this type of menu is the exception, not the rule. Just as huge restaurant portions should also only be eaten occasionally...and it's the patron's choice. But of course, if we are all on a collective healthcare system, then we are all obligated to eat healthy, or it wouldn't be faaa-iiiirrr. No personal choice OR repsonsibility needed in the good ol' USA, is how it's all going to be if we contiue upon this path...

Tristan said...

Seriously...the first thing I said when I seen this list.
sheesh.
what a loser.
I'm so glad she feels the need to tell all of us to eat better...hahaha

The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Oh my goodness! That would give anyone a heart attack! Add the salad however, and your good. Ha ha! Great post!

Da Bergs said...

NO way! I can't believe you found that!!! Am I allowed to say I hate the Obama's? I have to turn the channel when he comes on!!!

Missy said...

She is such a good role model! I want to know how much she weighs...

alpinekleins said...

Whoa . . . hold the fat grams :) Guess our chips and salsa, vegie tray and pulled pork sandwiches with green salad put us on top!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

NICE!

Kid said...

They prove one thing, that's it's about race. Always has, always will. I'm going to copy the comments before they "sanitize" it. When Lisa said that i doctered the photos, I knew where her mind was wht you Tammy think that they're not racist because they didn't hurt me physically. I hope they keep this up around election time when they can't deny it.

tammy said...

I have no idea what you just tried to say Kid. Your comment's not making sense to me.

Anonymous said...

You know, if you disagree or make fun of anything the president does or says, you are a racist. The left tells us that so it must be true.

Rainy Day Farm said...

That menu looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.