Just sitting there, I think they are dang cute. On my feet? Might be a different story. If they were flattering than by all means yes. But I have a habit of falling down just in my crocs so they would likely not be safe for me
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
36 comments:
No for me. Short girls shouldn't wear shoes that cut them off at the ankles.
only if you're under the age of 25.
yes, love them!
No for me, but I am so not a girly girl. On you they would be cute!
No on my part. I don't think that any shoe that cuts off above the ankle is attractive but that is just me.
I would have to say no.
If you have thin ankles and long legs; yes!
Oh--those are shoes! I thought it was a "gladiator" size wedge to keep the door open.
No wonder my girls never take me shoe shopping with them...
Um no...did you keep your receipt?
Are the comfy? Then yes! If not, then take them back.
Just sitting there, I think they are dang cute. On my feet? Might be a different story. If they were flattering than by all means yes. But I have a habit of falling down just in my crocs so they would likely not be safe for me
YES YES! as long as you dont hav cankles! every woman should own a pair, minus the disclaimer. LOL
ARE YOU YES or NO girly? I think they are different and cute. I would wear them - IF I they were cheap and comfy :) Hard combo I know!
I LOVE them, but it all depends on how they feel. They look like they would hurt my feet. Maybe if there were some elastic in there somewhere....
for me NO. But my daughter would love them....
Heck yes!
Uh, no (at least for me....for safety reasons of course!)
no no no no no... well not for my legs anyway. I'd really like to hear a guy's opinion on these, where's Cheeseboy?
i would break my neck..haha..i stick to my boots!
you could pull them off though :)
No, I don't see it happening for me.
You know my thoughts. And if you have forgotten, let me remind you:
I don't like anything that starts with "gladiator".
maybe. with the right outfit. all is see is a broken ankle if i were to wear it.
Well, what do your legs look like?
Tall?
Nice toenails?
All those things are very important before I give my opinion.
But, if I were you.....I would BUY RIGHT NOW!!!!
Then you must show them off!
It's a no for me. BUT I do have 2 pairs of Mohops that I LOVE!
I'd look too tall.
Eww. I am thinking No on those babies! But that's just because I am imagining them on my own feet!
It's a big fat YES from me! They are so cute. Can't wait to see a picture of you in those hot little things!
Yes, but only while you're eating Funky Chunky Chip Zel Pop and hanging out at the "No Meth Lab" Garage.
No, please... no.
i say YES! wish i could wear heels/wedges without feeling like amazon woman
I'm gunna say no...
For you? Possibly.
For me? No.
Wow! That shoe is SCARY. Ladies, if you don't want to be pestered by men asking you out, then wear this shoe!
Well the S&M types will still approach you but at least it will cut hits *way* down!
Besides, they don't match my handbag
Yes! If you are certain you will not have to run from anyone while wearing...
I wanna see you wearing them! You could pull anything off!
YES!!! Love those shoes!!! They look a little like some black ones I have, except they're not wedge but stiletto heel! AWEOSME!!!
Post a Comment