I want some! There's this place inside the Excalibur Casino called Popcornopolis--they sell Zebra popcorn there. It's carmel popcorn which is completely covered with the caramel and then drizzled with chocolate and white chocolate. It is addictive. Seriously craving some right now.
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
23 comments:
Hmmm....not sure what I think about this???
Looks like all my favorite treats mixed into one. Yummmy!
I am sure my boys would eat it.
It is seriously called Big Butt Popcorn in my home! Love it!
pass the canister. mmmm
Added to the list of things to look or today at the store. Thank you very little :(
When will you be giving this to me? I don't want a picture... I want the real thing.
I think that looks like something that should be consumed three meals a day.
Mmmmmmmmmmm
either you are divine or evil!
Sounds like heaven to me.
Ummm..it looks a little like bird food.....which doesn't really make me want to have the canister AT ALL.
Must be an "in person" thing.
Oh yummy. I hope I never find it here. Sounds fattening...just a little.
Yum!!
We must give this little treat a whirl. Something for everyone.
This could be a cure for PMS!
I want some! There's this place inside the Excalibur Casino called Popcornopolis--they sell Zebra popcorn there. It's carmel popcorn which is completely covered with the caramel and then drizzled with chocolate and white chocolate. It is addictive. Seriously craving some right now.
i love it! I think my pants just popped
Looks like an all in one treat! Love it!
Scanning the comments and for a sec I thought Mother Goose said her pants just pooped.
Not sure about this concoction...... too many flavors all mixed together. I don't like my food to touch you know.
Well that looks like a little bit of heaven...
And where does one purchase said bit of heaven?
It looks absolutely delicious!
That picture makes my butt hurt. I mean what goes in must come out right? OWWWWWWW!
that looks tasty...where might someone purchase some of that?? =]
Post a Comment