We laugh a lot even though our relationship reminds me a lot of Adrienne Maloof & Paul Nassif:
(start at 1:22)
Taylor can get his learner's permit in two days. Remember when you were 15-1/2 years old and correcting your mom's driving skills all the time? Yeah, that's where we're at.
Apparently I had a lot of stress last year. And apparently I was grinding my teeth more than normal, which has made some of the bones in my jar grow weird. Since my bite was already off a little, I get to wear braces to help correct it and stop that growth. AND my massage therapist just told me that my right arm is laying weird because of the way I sit at my laptop when it's at the kitchen table. So now I'm old and deformed!
Oh and take it from a former dental assistant - please check your nose hairs and chin hairs before your dental appointment. This is your PSA for the day.
I also may be a hoarder. Luvpilot cleaned out our extra garage yesterday and had a huge pile of stuff at the curb for pick-up. Guess who went through that pile a couple of times, bringing stuff back in? (I know I haven't used my Reebok Step much since I quit teaching, but I could, you know!). Apparently neighbors liked some of our stuff too because the pile is even smaller now. But I am planning to get rid of some things next week when the Goodwill Truck comes by, so I guess I'm not a complete hoarder....just a minor one. (But Melissa, I still may need to come to the 801 for some intervention).
Taylor and I decided we're going to start a new group of protesting called "Occupy House". We've picked out a nice huge house that's empty, and we're just going to move in. I know that used to be called squatting, but we're calling it occupying. This one will do....it's even close to us so the boys don't have to change schools.
Right now I think my book and I will go occupy the couch. Cloudy days are made for that.






24 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
And I LOVE that Occupy House idea.
Let me know when you use that Reebok Step.
I will join the occupy house with you and I can't even imagine you and LP being like Adrienne and Paul - too funny!
happy 20th!!! You have me beat by two years!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Checking my nose hairs, since I took the day off to visit my dentist. Like you I have had a few stressful years. I grit & grind my teeth at night. Broke a few! My right shoulder is having problems...thinking it is because I lean on my arm funny when reading blogs.
I love the idea to "Occupy House"! Now I am headed out to occupy the dentist chair...whoopeee!!!
Happy Anniversary! Does it make you feel any better that Splenda and I have been married 27 years? No? Then ignore that.
And I promise significant help if you make it out here long enough to have lunch : )
Wow! 20 years! We hit that milestone 1.5 years ago and now we are well on our way for another 20. Yes, I too have friends that are 27 and some even younger. It makes me feel real old. But I keep reminding them, that I could be their mom ;)
Thanks for the heads up. Nose hairs, Yes! I hadn't thought about the chin hairs and will make a conscious effort to get rid of the misfit ones.
Don't you hate it when your kids correct you? I know with all three, but especially my third, it got on my nerves. But then who at that age didn't think they knew everything?
Have a wonderful anniversay. Happy Anniversary :)
What are you reading??
GREAT IDEA..on the occupy house thing. I have a couple I am going to have to decide on !!!
I'd like that since my house is the size of a thimble.
Congrats on your anniversary (as I said on facebook) You two look gorgeous together. I see very little of Beverly Hills housewives, as I don't get it on my channels, but when I go to Utah and visit with my daughter, she watches it.
What a crazy bunch. Do people REALLY live and act like that.
but they are pretty funny sometimes.
I COULD NOT ride in the car with my kids when they were learning to drive. I drove them nuts with my "fear factor". Luckily for ME, second hubby was a drivers ed teacher (along with reg. teacher and football coach)...so HE did it.
have a great Random day. Hope you have something FUN planned for tonight with your man.
Happy Anniversary. That is really impressive. I am on my second and final marriage during that same amount of time. Doesn't it suck to realize how fast time is moving on. My new assistant is younger than my step son...she makes me feel so old.
Regarding the hoarding issue...I do that too. I spent all last week working on my basement and would continually justify why I would use something someday. It must be our generation.:)
Im so much older than you!! your still young. But I'm still younger than my 80 yr old friends..
As long as we can keep on laughing.
Those damn nose hairs..I'm sorry, but where in the heck did they come from? The chin ones are worse.
I'm de-hoarding right now..yeh, its a word.
I love your occupy home!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE♥
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!
You and Adrienne could be twins.
Happy Anniversary!!
I love the occupy idea. There's one I could get on board with.
I'm feeling old these days too. I turn the big 4-0 this month and it's really messing with me. Not a happy camper. I think perhaps I won't have any more birthdays.
I think I'm either a mini hoarder or a pack-rat myself.
I could occupy that house, especially since my kids have no idea where it is?!
HAppy anniversary!!!!
Can I just pass on the I have a new driver stage. I am NOT looking forward to that one.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a gorgeous couple. I LOVE the Beverly Hills ladies and Adrienne is one of my favorites!
This post had me laughing at all your randomness :)
You are just a spring chicken!
Oh I agree on the nose and chin hairs thing! Yikes!
If you don't start sitting straight while you are pounding away on those computer keys you're gonna look like the hunchback.
I love your occupy idea. That home is lovely. I would even call myself the squatter if I needed to.
OK the nosehair thing has me laughing so hard. Holy Moly!!
Happy Anniversary!! Whoo Hooo 20 years is a biggy!!
You two are so beautiful you should be on a soap opera!!
Happy Anniversary to the real housewife of your own little Beverly Hills.
Just plain and simple every day people. ;)
Super cute pics of you and your man.
Happy Anniversary!
If you move into that house I hope there is one next door. That neighborhood is my dream.
Let's not even talk about the dentist. I finally found one that will put me completely under so I can get some work done. Not a fan of the dentist...AT ALL.
Happy Anniversary!!
Wow I am a little late on the comment here, sorry! Love those pics of you and LP! Happy Anniversary, 20 years a huge accomplishment, and neither of you have killed the other one, even bigger ;)! I will come Occupy house with you, just me, I am leaving everyone else at my house.
always good for a laugh of course ;) That's why we love you Tammy!!! :)
Happy Anniversary! LP is one lucky guy! I love reading your blog (although it has been for.ever since I have blogged) I think we would be great friends if we just lived closer!!
That house looks big enough for me to move in with you! Sounds like a good plan anyway!
Happy Anniversary to the two of you, yall are a really cute couple!
Good luck with that driving of yours! You really should improve before driving the children around to their 5000 places of interest.
You and LP are so cute together!! Happy 20th anniversary :)
Post a Comment