Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
12 comments:
I am most definitely craving some suger cookies. Hoping I'll get some in November. The GOP field is starting to shape up to give us a winner.
bite that, Obama!
Me too girlfriend!! Me too!
love it... : )
love! Pass me some please!
I'll take a bite out of that!
I could eat one!
Pass me two!
those are funny. Man, it is going to be an interesting election year I imagine.
I'll bite on that!!
I have been craving those the last few years!
Not only easy to bite but swallow..Pass me some of those please!
America we can do this!
Post a Comment