Monday, May 3, 2010

it's not who you know.....oh who am i kidding, of course it's who you know

The talented Ashley at Cutest Blog On The Block is a real-life (verses imaginary) friend of mine, and was so sweet to design some headers for me. The only problem is I like them all and can't decide which one to use. What do you think?


a.


b.


c.


d.

(She has a ton of free backgrounds, headers, blinkies, cute desktop design, or she can custom make something for you too. Plus she gives tips on her blog, too. Go check her out!)

31 comments:

Pedaling said...

i like the 2 with a bit of color in them....either c or d.

it's always about who you know..that one i got figured out!

Scrappy Girl said...

I like D!

Unknown said...

you have to have a crown girl.. now really. if anyone does its you.

go with the color. and if you get tied of color change to black and white..

just sayin'

susette said...

I like C the best!

CB said...

Cutest Blog on the Block was my first venture into the world of backgrounds long, long ago. Her site is great!

I like either of the pink ones :D

Anonymous said...

i like the first one the best actually ;)
but then 2nd is the pink clock with wings...
i like them all though :)

Kristina P. said...

I love D.

Mama's Makin's said...

I like the option below d. the wait a minute one. I think that should be your header.

mCat said...

I'm partial to D. You are a queen after all

Unknown said...

I'm with Merianne; A, followed by C.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love them...ALL esp. the crowns..so cute

tiburon said...

I like the fourth one :)

Cheeseboy said...

#2 for me. I'm not big into pink.

donna said...

D

Cassie said...

D, hands down!

Heather said...

I love love love the last one! Soo cute!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

I like B. And not that you asked for opinions on this part, but with the smallish "F" it almost looks like "TIME LIES"... which is also true. Maybe you meant it to be that way? :) But yes, I think the crown is definitely YOU!

crystal said...

Am I the only one to like B best??? I can't believe it--because I am a total sucker for anything pink + turquoise--but there you have it. They are all so darling, though!

But just maybe, don't you think, you could do a header involving photos from the post BEFORE this one???.....with Cutie Ryan?....I mean really! Delicious.

(i promise i'm not a stalker; i see you all around my fav blogs, commenting right alongside me for 2 years now....i thought it's time to visit you!)

xo

Teachinfourth said...

As one of the two token males making a comment on this post, I'm shooting for A…there's too much pink in the last two…think of your offspring, girl.

Wonder Woman said...

I'm with Joel and Lisa -- the "F" is kinda hard to see. I like the clock with wings because it's most like your title, but the crown is great, too. What about a black and white clock w/ wings and a pink tiara on top?

I know. Not one of the options. But you DID ask. :o)

Lene said...

I love the crowns...but your blog is Time Flies so the clock is cute too. Hmmm not a lot of help am I?

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling D.

Anonymous said...

D, definately...maybe she can add a small clock under the crown to incorporate the time thing! Love it, it's so you!

Lisa Loo said...

Some people are just so talented! Maybe she could put a couple of firearms to balance out the pink?

Rainy Day Farm said...

You are sooooo lucky to have such a great friend. I love her site and use it all the time!
I personally love the last one. The pink wings are so cute! Good luck on choosing!

Mikki said...

I like the ones with the color the best. Too bad she can't put the crown on the clock. I like the idea of the clock, because it's "time flies", but of course, the crown needs to be there too. It might be a bit over the top though to have both, hmmm.

kado! said...

I like A, D, B, then C.

Am I crazy or is it also a fun play on the text and words..."Time Lies" stands out at me first...but I think that is Funny! ...cause time totally DOES LIE...I always think I have an extra 5 minutes somewhere...never to be found!

Missy said...

All are great!

Jannie Funster said...

Those are cute! I noticed yours right away tonight as I clicked on your blog.

I'm good on headers and stuff. (I think) But I'll take a peek at her site, for sure.

xo

alpinekleins said...

These are sooooo awesome - I really do think she is the QUEEN of cutest blogs :)

Kristin

Screwed Up Texan said...

I like the last one.