Didn't even know those existed! I need to try a pumpkin spice! Save one for me! I think I would love that flavor cause i make a killer applesauce cookie - that has pumpkin pie spice in em. In fact I put pumpkin pie spice in my banana bread too! Never Knew! Thanks for the education!
AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I love them all. Don't get me started cuz I can't put the bag down. I especially like those candy corn ones. Honestly I forgot about them. I need to avoid that aisle now next time I grocery shop.
Came over to visit you from Candaces blog (Our Life in Perfect Cadence) I like to visit new people. Carmel ---gotta love carmel and I love candy corn, it is sentimental to me as my grandma always ate them ---it was soft enough that she could eat with her dentures. (tee,hee, so funny)So they make me think of her.
don't hate but i'm not a big chocolate fan :) i prefer artificially flavored juvenille candy. i could maybe go for the pumpkin spice one, but the candy corn just doesn't sound appealing in a chocolate form.
Oh my heck! I haven't seen those!! I'm going to have too look. They are too cute. Candy corns are my favorite Halloween candy. As far are kisses go, I LOVE the cherry chocolate ones..MMMM!!
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
27 comments:
Didn't even know those existed! I need to try a pumpkin spice! Save one for me! I think I would love that flavor cause i make a killer applesauce cookie - that has pumpkin pie spice in em. In fact I put pumpkin pie spice in my banana bread too! Never Knew! Thanks for the education!
How cute are those! Those would be adorable on the top of those cookies people make with the kiss on top!
had no idea.
i like candy.
i need to get some. :)
AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I love them all. Don't get me started cuz I can't put the bag down. I especially like those candy corn ones. Honestly I forgot about them. I need to avoid that aisle now next time I grocery shop.
I am thinking a trip to the store is in order today!!
those look divine!
OMG! I'm running to the store immediately to get some. YUM.
Wait, there are pumpkin kisses?!?!
I didn't even know they had these. They are so cute. I want to go to the store now... But I'd scare everyone with how I look!!!
Wow, never knew! but I have to be honest, I like my kisses brown. no pun intended! But I will give a try one day!
Love the hugs.
Yum! I so need to try these.
I have avoided these because I am truly afraid of my lack of willpower.
I have now had time to think about your question. I like them wet and Juicy. :) :)
I am all about the caramel kisses. Mmmmmmmmmm
Came over to visit you from Candaces blog (Our Life in Perfect Cadence) I like to visit new people.
Carmel ---gotta love carmel
and I love candy corn, it is sentimental to me as my grandma always ate them ---it was soft enough that she could eat with her dentures. (tee,hee, so funny)So they make me think of her.
don't hate but i'm not a big chocolate fan :) i prefer artificially flavored juvenille candy. i could maybe go for the pumpkin spice one, but the candy corn just doesn't sound appealing in a chocolate form.
Pumpkin spice? I did not know of such a thing.....My kisses have to have a nut. For sure.
ooooooooHHHHHH Gonna have to try those:):):)
Hmmmm, not sure. I do like the look of it, but I don't know....think I'll stick with the chocolate. Kind of stuck in my ways I guess.
where have I been hiding..didn't even know.
love me some milk chocolate though..
i had no idea they had Pumpkin ones....the caramel ones on top of PB cookies...that is Yummy!
Candy Corn Kisses! WTH have I been?
I totally buy all the new flavors that come out! I am sick and addicted - hee hee :D Oh and happy about it too!
Oh my heck! I haven't seen those!! I'm going to have too look. They are too cute. Candy corns are my favorite Halloween candy. As far are kisses go, I LOVE the cherry chocolate ones..MMMM!!
i love milky creamy chocolate....... yumm... milk chocolate melting in my mouth..............
Post a Comment