I do, I definitely do. More for the "tradition" that it's become than actually purchasing gifts. In fact there is only a small handful of gift's I'm purchasing this year for Black Friday, my big BF purchase is a washer & dryer, hopefully at least :)
No, But my Hubby sure wishes I would so we can try and get the amazing deals. The early hour, the crowds,possibility of rude pushing and shoving. I usually do not shop at all on BF.I could have a change of heart, but not likely........
Not doing it this year. I have done it ALOT in the past. One year I sat on a trampoline box to keep someone from taking it...and then one year my MIL tripped me while we were running in the mall to get in line...I went flying into the Frontier Nut and Fruit Stand! Embarrassing! People kept running around me...including my MIL! It was hilarious!
This will be the first time in 4yrs I will be able to get out and do it. I am READY!! Who cares if you buy anything, I just like to get out in that mess because I can. Maybe I am glutten for punishment??
Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. Just depends on the sale items. I don't kill myself getting there at 5:00 in the morning, or earlier. That's for sure!
Before I was married my family went to Vegas every year for my sister to pla in a soccer tournament. So we would do all our Black Friday shopping down there. I thought those crowds were normal. There were actually cops outside holding back the crowds. I had never been anywhere else. My first year of marriage we were hanging out after eating dinner and saw a commercial for the outlets in park city. You dont even have to get up early... you just stay up till midnight and start shopping. So we headed up the canyon. It was CRAZY!!!! We will do it again this year definately. Oh and I have only gotten in to 1 scuffle. It was in Vegas at the K mart. Loved it!
Oh hells yeah! It's tradition for the Splenda and I. We don't butt-crack-dawn-it anymore, but we go out. Rememeber he is the Splenda who needs to find whatever deals he can
I have always done it. But this year I don't PLAN too. I have all of my chrismas done. Including things for the "giving tree" so I really don't plan too. I MIGHT get a magna doodle if I can find a good deal. And IF i keep my eyes closed, and don't read the papers I won't. :) Cause I am a SUCKER for a good deal. :)
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
32 comments:
I do, I definitely do. More for the "tradition" that it's become than actually purchasing gifts. In fact there is only a small handful of gift's I'm purchasing this year for Black Friday, my big BF purchase is a washer & dryer, hopefully at least :)
DO it!....Come on! This is what I train for all year long!!!!!
No, But my Hubby sure wishes I would so we can try and get the amazing deals. The early hour, the crowds,possibility of rude pushing and shoving. I usually do not shop at all on BF.I could have a change of heart, but not likely........
back in the day, when we were pinching every penny, i did.
but not any more. sometimes i Internet shop on black friday, but nothing more.
NO! I order everything online!
Nope...what self-respecting hermitess would.
I do most of my shopping online...in my jammies.
I did it once, and that was it for me. I now stay home that day.
I value my sleep and life more.
You could not PAY me.
Not doing it this year. I have done it ALOT in the past. One year I sat on a trampoline box to keep someone from taking it...and then one year my MIL tripped me while we were running in the mall to get in line...I went flying into the Frontier Nut and Fruit Stand! Embarrassing! People kept running around me...including my MIL! It was hilarious!
I usually do.
Unfortunately, I won't be this year.
I won't even be able to go through the ads and ask someone else to go shopping for me.
Sigh.
Do It!! Do It!! Just Do ITTT!!!!
This will be the first time in 4yrs I will be able to get out and do it. I am READY!! Who cares if you buy anything, I just like to get out in that mess because I can. Maybe I am glutten for punishment??
Be brave, just do it!! haha
you know i do.
I do it! Hoping it will put me into labor this year!
I do! But, I'm considering doing it via the internet this year.
Not me! I usually put up Christmas on Black Friday. This year I have the pleasure of working. :)
That would be a HELL no. It goes against my rule of doing what everyone else does.
And if I did go, I would just get arrested for assaulting someone for pissing me off over the way they drive their cart.
I've done it once, and am kinda scared to do it again. But I've got a few big ticket items that I might go out with the crazies for.
I'll do my homework and go from there.
NOpe! end of story
Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. Just depends on the sale items. I don't kill myself getting there at 5:00 in the morning, or earlier. That's for sure!
no way. i hate crowds and long lines. nothing makes me grumpier than being squished or having my space invaded.
Before I was married my family went to Vegas every year for my sister to pla in a soccer tournament. So we would do all our Black Friday shopping down there. I thought those crowds were normal. There were actually cops outside holding back the crowds. I had never been anywhere else. My first year of marriage we were hanging out after eating dinner and saw a commercial for the outlets in park city. You dont even have to get up early... you just stay up till midnight and start shopping. So we headed up the canyon. It was CRAZY!!!! We will do it again this year definately. Oh and I have only gotten in to 1 scuffle. It was in Vegas at the K mart. Loved it!
I try to get all my shopping done before. Then if for some reason I do venture out on Black Friday it is usually for fun, and usually for ME! hee hee
I wouldn't get up and fight the crowd if they gave me Target! LOL
LOVE IT!!! Do it every year! Last year I even had to take my kids! Thank heaven's I don't have to this year!!!! ;)
Sure do!! Well, only if there's something I really want. I don't do it for sport. But ya, I'm not scared!!!
Do you???
Used to, but really just for the circus antics & good girlfriend company. I have the best stories of things that happened from 5-9 on BF's.
Sometimes! One year I was dumb enough to take my kids! Yikes! I am going this year to get a good deal on digital photo frames.
No way, Jose! I don't want to be out there with all the craziness.
Oh hells yeah! It's tradition for the Splenda and I. We don't butt-crack-dawn-it anymore, but we go out. Rememeber he is the Splenda who needs to find whatever deals he can
I have always done it. But this year I don't PLAN too. I have all of my chrismas done. Including things for the "giving tree" so I really don't plan too. I MIGHT get a magna doodle if I can find a good deal. And IF i keep my eyes closed, and don't read the papers I won't. :) Cause I am a SUCKER for a good deal. :)
TAMMY what about yOU?
UM SO I AM GOING CAUSE I AM A SUCKER FOR GREAT DEALS AND FOUND A FEW. :) SEE YA THERE! :)
Post a Comment