Collette is right. :) I would choose floors today because I hate my floors. BUT after a few more kids I might choose the tummy tuck. Basically I guess which bothers you most? I hate my floors. I don't hate my tummy yet.
Seeing as I want both. I'm gonna go with flooring at the moment. Only because I really hate my floor at the moment. But, I'm sure once summer gets here, I will wish that I opted for the new stomach.
New flooring. Because, #1 I HATE my current lack of flooring, and #2 it just seems like cheating to me. But, hey--what's wrong with cheating now and then anyway, as long as you can get away with it.
Flooring! If you plan on staying in the house for awhile! I have known too many ppl to put the weight back on after all that surgery. Or have horrible side affects..
Hmmmm, I'm afraid that I'm so much older than everyone else here. I know what this body looks like. Not sure I love it. I'd go for the nip and tuck. Flooring, eh..... Of course it wouldn't happen in my life time.
Mom, wife, shopper of bargains, addicted to decorating and facebook garage sales. Worshipper of blue skies, palm trees and swimming pools. Lover of mountain getaways with my honey. Can often be found driving too fast in a certain Camaro. Favorite job is being Taylor's & Connor's mom. Lucky to also have five bonus kids and three most adorable bonus grands.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -Robert Brauit
Boo said:
There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- Gordon B. Hinckley
46 comments:
I would pick the "it's all about me" route - hypothetically speaking of course!
I would probably pick the flooring to be honest....hypothetically speaking... :)
personal nip tuck. you look good, you feel good, you do good. the house can wait.
Flooring. Hands down.
Combine the two.
Get some washboard abs by surgically attaching a washboard to your abs.
And then buy me a puppy.
I think that BOTH would equal the cost of an awesome new black sports car. Just sayin'...
Collette is right. :) I would choose floors today because I hate my floors. BUT after a few more kids I might choose the tummy tuck. Basically I guess which bothers you most? I hate my floors. I don't hate my tummy yet.
But if you had said thigh suck in. . . that would be a hard one. . . :)
Flooring. Because I always end up caving on myself.
You do love to make us think...hmmm...why can't we have both?...ok...I would pick flooring....my living room carpet is SCARY!
I'd go with the floors. In my social circle, thankfully no one gives a flip if you fit into a size 2.
But the floors. Oh the floors! That they would completely appreciate.
And I hate my carpet.
hands down,
a little nip/tuck;
well coming from someone who LOVES her bought and paid for boobies...I'm gonna say spend the $$$ on YOU! You will be SO happy!!!!
...the floors can always be done next year! ;)
If a little 'nip and tuck' were all it would take to make me look hot- I'd totally go for that.
However, there is simply not enough plastic surgery in the world to make that happen so why bother starting?
For *me*, I'd do the floors. However, if I were as cute as YOU are, it would be a much harder choice.
Flooring is nice.
However...personally I would have to go with Nip, tuck and lift, please!
And might I say...Collette is a genius!
Seeing as I want both. I'm gonna go with flooring at the moment. Only because I really hate my floor at the moment. But, I'm sure once summer gets here, I will wish that I opted for the new stomach.
Could I possible say "at the moment" one more time? Gosh. Proofread!
I would go for the floors!! I am scared of surgery that is not necessary. (I know I'm a wuss!)
Plus - We put in new floors 9 years ago and I still love them (wink)!
Moving any time soon? If not.....nip and tuck.
p.s. I adore the graphic you have. I used to have the same one on a notepad. I've searched anne taintor for it....mind if I lift it?
Flooring. As much as I would love a good man flap lift, the flooring would be SO MUCH BETTER! Trying to work on Splenda on this very thing now.
To many things happen in surgery or because of it. I'd go for the floors!
New flooring. Because, #1 I HATE my current lack of flooring, and #2 it just seems like cheating to me. But, hey--what's wrong with cheating now and then anyway, as long as you can get away with it.
Flooring for sure, there are not needles or pain involved! I am a baby I know!
Flooring, hands down.
take it from somebody who has had a nip/tuck and desperately wants new flooring at the moment:
the nip tuck is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. one MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIOOOOOOOONNN times better!
every day when i zip up my pants
i say, "thank you, lord, for a husband who paid for my 100,000 mile tune-up with not so much as one complaint."
you can leave the floors at home. not so much the "front bum" (as i lovingly referred to mine after 4 c sections).
do the personal overhaul now. then next year you'll have a rich relative decide to give you a personal inheritance. early.
with no strings attached.
I second what Kado said....my vote is nip/tuck/lift!
No questions about it . . .flooring!
The flooring! As bad as I need a tummy tuck, I love the flooring!
Flooring! If you plan on staying in the house for awhile! I have known too many ppl to put the weight back on after all that surgery. Or have horrible side affects..
This is a hard one for me... But I think the niptuck would be my final choose!!
♥ I'd take the house! Less painful! :)
it's all about me, especially as often as i let anyone into my house, but me feeling fabulous about myself is seen by the world.
NIP TUCK BABY!!, you can always move. LOL
nip/tuck! it's always good to look better than your floors. ;)
Nip and tuck and lift. 5 c-sections have totally destroyed my whole mid-section.
Plus I don't really dislike my flooring now.
tUmMy tUcK totally!!!!
I say with how far you have come..you SO deserve it!! wooden floors will always be there. :]
Go for the nip/tuck... Mindi's comment cracked me up!
Nip and Tuck. :)
Oh dear, that is a tough one. I would try and do both, I can't make decisions very well.
Hmmmm, I'm afraid that I'm so much older than everyone else here.
I know what this body looks like.
Not sure I love it.
I'd go for the nip and tuck.
Flooring, eh.....
Of course it wouldn't happen in my life time.
Nip and tuck. Then go find some rugs to cover the floor until they can be done.
Floors
Oooohhh! Tough question, I need both soooo badly . . . hmmm . . . thinking, thinking. . . .
I think I'd have to go with the nip. Been dying to look good in those jeans!
Kristin
Plastic surgery is my dream.
Post a Comment