A. Be skinny and not be able to eat your favorite foods without gaining weight (pasta, pizza, bread, homemade cookies/desserts). Ever. Doesn't matter if you work out or not.
or,
or,
B. Be a little chubby and eat what you like.
Those are your only choices, no combining/adding to them.



42 comments:
A--
A!
I live in the world of "b" and don't mind it one bit. Skinny and sad is just...sad.
A... only because I have too...I have Celiac Disease. I cant eat bread, cookies or anything with flour, wheat, barley or rye...and oats have to be Gluten free...lol I eat vegs, rice and salmon...sometimes eggs...that is it...I am used to it now...Though I do miss cake...and pizza and burritos...and sandwiches
lol !!!!
If you get the chance stop in and look at a bed I painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint…and a sneak peek at one of my client’s homes! Xo, Meme
Obviously I am B. Just don't want to give up sweets enough to be A.
hmmm I remember you asking this before, I remember what I said and I can tell you, after not eating my favorite foods (only lasted 2 weeks)just to lose a few unwanted lbs, i've changed my mind and I would have to say, I will keep those few extra lbs so I can eat my favorite foods, so my answer would be B.
Chubby. But I think that is pretty obvious to everyone.
A
A
"a little chubby" is better than where I am right now so I will take B. lol.
A...no way!
I remember this one before too. :) I say B. So long as it really is a "little" chubby. :)
B - I'm hopeless
B, It would be an improvement
i saw this earlier and i've thought about it all day...pathetic, right?
are we talking ALL of our favorite foods? or just some?
of course i pick A. but my body rather likes the B option.
they say 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'. but then, i'm never thinking that when i'm wolfing down a whole pan of brownies.
what about C: eat everything you want, stay skinny, and just make a deal with the devil to stay that way? i pick THAT one.
"they say 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'. but then, i'm never thinking that when i'm wolfing down a whole pan of brownies." - Exactly!
I know I've asked this question on here before, but I wanted to see if some of your answers had changed. Because I think mine has.
So far I'm a "B" answer. I keep thinking I'll change to "A" but it hasn't happened yet. I sure do love to eat me some goodies...
Such a dang hard question since I am a B.
A, but I don't want to have to lose my fat, just wake up skinny and go from there!
It's got to be B. I like baking and I can't imagine not eating the things I bake, especially cookie dough and warm gooey chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven.
many people seem to be picking A.....OH YEAH, skinny would be great, but to NEVER be able to enjoy any of those foods EVER.
EVER!!!!!!!!!! Did you mean EVER.
life is meant to be enjoyed a little....so if I eat a little of those great things...I'll settle for a LITTLE chubby
was LITTLE one of the choices.
B...Hello?
B...I like food.
b
I can't believe I'm saying this because I love food more than the average person but I would have to say A.
Now I'm craving brownies....I'm a lost cause.
Wait, so I could eat as much 'gar-bage' as I'd like and only be "a little bit" chubby?
Heck...B all the way.
Heck, B.... I agree with Wendy and life really is short. What did YOU decide to go with A or B?
I used to think A, but the more comfortable with myself I get, the more I think B. B wins.
All you have to do is look at my pic to know that I already chose B.
Sandy
My heart says A!!!! BUT, look at me... obvously, I can't do it! So, I MUST be picking B!!! :(
Granma used to say "I'd rather be fat and happy, then skinny and sad"
Been on both sides of the fence. Don't like either one of them.
Need an option C - think Mindi's is a god one.
So what is your answer Tammy?
define chubby :) i vote B... i think...
love to be "A" but really I am a "B".
I'm going with A. I would just stop liking my favorite, then it would be okay to eat as much as you like.
B. I would rather be a Chub!
I am a certain 'B' :D
Kristin
I'm with Scrappy Girl on this one. Give me B.
B- life is too short
My mother thought I should answer "A." So did my sister, my father, my best friend, my wife, each of my neighbors, all of my co-workers, my doctors and my two pugs.
But I still choose "B."
I have always been "A" but as I've matured and become more wise (haha) I say "B"
Who would you rather look at anorexic or heavy?
Being a more normal size also gives my grand daughters and DIL permission to be happy at the weights they are at..
Having said all this I exercize twice a day, try to be positive and "try" to eat healthy. I'm just not obsessive about it anymore.
Well, I am not what you would consider skinny, and I eat that list of foods, and I workout every day. So, I guess I am LIVING the answer 'B' !
Since I just got done doing the hcg diet and loosing 20lbs I still have to go with B. I missed lots of food. I realized that I can eat healthy and like it, but I also like to have treats once in a while.
I also realized that a lot of my life revolves around different food celebrations. Mormons are crazy that way!
Post a Comment